10 Great Pumpkin Patches to Visit in Central Texas
10. The Great Hill Country Pumpkin Patch at Love Creek Orchards Not far outside of San Antonio in Medina, Texas is a lovely little apple farm known as .
9. Elgin Chrismas Tree Farm Located east of Austin via Highway 290, the hosts a pumpkin patch every year during October.
8. Braune Farms Fresh Produce pumpkin patch-pick in the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, farm market, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, face painting, inflatables/bounce house, farm animals Click here for a map and directions.
pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field where they grow, Fall festival, corn maze, child-sized haybale maze, Trick-or-treating event, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, group reservations Click here for a map and directions.
6. Sweet Berry Farms Come out to enjoy Hayrides, Mazes for all ages, Pumpkin Painting, Scarecrow Stuffing, Face Painting, Horse Rides (weekends only), Flower Picking, Sand Art, a Barrel Train, Berry Bounce! http://sweetberryfarm.com/index.html
7. Gypsy River Foy-Farm-kin Festival and Pumpkin Patch Facebook Page
6. Owl Creek Farms http://owlcreekfarmsa.com/
5. Barton Hill Farms The annual Fall Festival & Pumpkin Patch in Bastrop will be open weekends from September 29 through Nov. 4.
4. Crow's Nest Farm http://www.crowesnestfarm.org/
3. Graff 7A Ranch https://graff7aranch.com/
2. The Jersey Barnyard http://www.texasjersey.com/
1. Pumpkin Patch and more http://pipecreekpumpkinpatch.com/
Meredith came to real estate after years as a classroom teacher and administrator. Even as an educator she was always a student of the hill country market starting with her first home purchase in Buda....